Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 360

We're coming in on the one year mark this weekend! Let's see how we're doing:

Weigh-in: 196.9
BMI: 29.9
Weight loss this week: 6.1 lbs.
Weight lost since starting this blog: 52.1 lbs.
Total weight loss: 68.1

I always love that jumpstart week after not working out for a while. Ran 3 miles this morning. Hopefully visiting New Mexico this week won't have too much of an impact on everything-I think as long as I make sure to work out while I'm there, and to enjoy IN MODERATION, I will be ok.

I've posted a couple more videos on my YouTube channel, feel free to check them out here. I feel like a lot of them time I end up talking about nothing, so if you guys have any suggestions for topics or ideas for new workouts that I can try or whatever, I'd love to hear them.

Also, my friend Miles is currently doing P90X, and posting his progress on his YouTube channel, which you can check out here.

I think that's about it for now. Keep on keeping on.


<3
K

Edit: Here's a graph of my weight the past year:
And my pics this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment