Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 127: Weigh-in

Weigh-in: 211.2 lbs.
BMI: 32.01
Weight loss for the week: 2.0 lbs.
Weight loss since starting this blog: 37.8 lbs.
Weight loss since my highest point: 48.8 lbs.

Sweet! Lost another 2 pounds this week...which is surprising because I'm still being rather lazy as far as exercising and counting calories, but I think I'm still eating less than I used to overall, which is why I'm still losing.

I am also really excited about the fact I now fit into size 14 jeans!! I was at a 22 when I started this journey and to be down 4 sizes is awesome! I haven't fit in a size 14 since high school!!!!!

I'm also only 1.2 lbs away from 50 lbs. lost! I'm hoping this will serve as motivation to get back on track with things.

I also haven't taken pics lately, but here's a collage I made 3 weeks ago:
I think that's all for now.

-K

1 comment: