Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 100-Weigh-in

I'm a day late on the weigh-in because I've been moving, but I still got it in this weekend! It's hard to believe I've been at this for 100 days! Without any further ado:


Weigh-in: 218.0 lbs.
BMI: 33.1
Weight loss this week: 1.3 lbs.
Weight loss since starting this blog: 31 lbs.
Weight loss since my highest point: 42 lbs.


I'm determined to be in one-derland by the end of the summer. I've been slacking on tracking my calories and exercising, and my goal for the week is to track everything to a tee again. I'm thinking I'm going to try and do daily posts again with calorie counts to get myself back on track. I'm only going to make an effort to eat at home as much as possible-I've been dining out a lot, and spending too much money and eating too many unhealthy things in doing so.



Also, a few weeks back, I did an interview with Fox 5 News here in DC about Nexercise. The spot finally aired, and you watch it here.


Last but not least, a fun little graph showing my weight the past 100 days.







Lunch:
3 oz. Ronzoni Smart Taste Rotini-255 calories
1 can tuna-100 calories
1 Tbsp. light mayo-60 calories
1 c. skim milk-90 calories


Snack
Clif Kids Smores Z-bar-130 calories


Dinner
4 oz. grilled chicken breast-120 calories
2 oz. Ronzoni Smart Taste Rotini-170 calories
1/2 oz. fat free feta-18 calories
1/4 c. Classico sauce-40 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment