Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 78-Saturday

Weigh-in: 220.9 lbs.
BMI: 33.6
Weight loss this week: 2.9 lbs.
Weight loss since starting this blog: 28.1 lbs.
Weight loss since my highest point: 39.1 lbs.

I'm really surprised about the loss this week because I haven't had much time to work out given that the semester is coming to an end, and I've just been completely swamped. But I have made sure to watch my calorie intake, so that's probably why I still ended up with a loss.

I've been thinking about it, and I've decided that I'm only going to blog on weigh-in days, and days when I just have thoughts about this journey. Though I originally started the blog to keep track of calories to hold myself accountable, I'm still counting them even if I'm not blogging for the day (thank you Livestrong app!). I think now that I'm holding myself accountable rather than relying on others to hold me accountable, I'll be ok.

I'll post pics a little later, but I'm off to go volunteer for Maryland Day.

As Michael Scott would say, see you on the flippity flip.

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment