Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 69-Thursday

OH THE DREADED CAKE!!!!! This is one of the reason I don't like having roommates. Two of my roommates are getting married, and the girl's bridal shower was this weekend, and, of course, the leftover cake is sitting on our counter. Anyone who reads this blog KNOWS my relationship with cake. Of course, tonight I gave in and had a small slice, and OF COURSE, got sick to my stomach from eating it. I can't wait to have my own place.

This is in addition to a rather tough workout this afternoon. I just wasn't into the groove of things, and I'm not sure why. I think part of it is that I'm dealing with a lot of emotional issues right now. Because I'm an open book, I'll just come out and say it-I'm really lonely. I currently live with two couples, and when I was dating someone, it wasn't so bad, but now...it just kind of sucks. I spend a majority of my time alone in my room because I just don't have anything else to do. I mean, I still hang out with friends, but now that it's THAT time of year (the one when it seems everyone starts pairing off), it's hard to find people to hang out with. So that's one reason I think I'm down. I'm working on trying to meet new people but it seems that it's so hard to make friends once you get past undergrad and get to grad school.

On a brighter note, I'm getting a lot of support from my BL11 twitter buddies, and it's been really helpful! I know we're all just watching a TV show together, but knowing people are rooting for me on my weight loss journey is so heartening-even if we don't know each other in the "real world."

I also won a $15 Amazon gift card from Nexercise. I know I sound like a broken record, but it really is an awesome app. Check it out.

Also, weigh-in will be posted TOMORROW as I'm going out of town this weekend!

Calorie counts (including the dreaded cake)

Breakfast
1 c. Multigrain Cheerios (110 calories)
1/2 c. Skim Milk (40 calories)

Morning Snack
Berries GoMega Bar (220 calories)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli (220 calories)
Light and Fit Yogurt (80 calories)

Afternoon Snack
1 slice Healthnut bread (120 calories)
1 Tbsp. Trader Joe's White Bean and Basil Hummus (30 calories)

Dinner
1 1/3 c. Trader Joe's Seafood Blend (160 calories)
1 c. Veggie Stir Fry Mix (30 calories)
1 c. orange bell pepper (25 calories)
1/4 c. red onion (15 calories)
12 oz. Miller Light (96 calories)
1 slice chocolate cake (250 calories)
1 c. skim milk (80 calories)

Total calories for the day: 1,488

Exercise: 25 minute circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment