Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 68-Wednesday

Two days after my boxing class and I am STILL sore. It's funny after the workout on Monday night, I swore up and down boxing wasn't for me...and right now it's all I can think about. I still don't have the means to join the boxing gym, but I've been incorporating shadow boxing into my circuits and am thinking about possibly working out with the boxing club on campus.

Still working my way through the new Jillian Michaels book. It's weird because it's a self-help book rather than a fitness book. There are definitely things in there I can apply to my life, because, let's face it, we all have our issues, but I can't help but think this book was targeted to where I was back in October after Pez and I...well, exploded, for lack of a better term...and I self medicated with food and alcohol. I look back now and realize how much I've grown in such a short amount of time, and I'm really proud of myself. I'm definitely going to finish reading the book, and I'll be passing it along to someone I think can really use it.

More circuits today at home! I need to run, but with finals coming up, my workout time has been severely limited. Hoping I can keep it up with everything.

Also, I'm sure you all know by now, I've been working out with the Nexercise app on my iPhone and earning free stuff. It's a GREAT app and I really suggest you download it if you have an iPhone. I actually won another free smoothie with my workout today!

And speaking of winning things, I ended up winning free salsa and a free box of Multigrain Cheerios during the Biggest Loser Twitter Party last night! SCORE! It's great having those little extra incentives to stay healthy!

On to calorie counts:

Breakfast
1 c. Multigrain Cheerios (110 calories)
1/2 c. Nature's Promise Skim Milk (40 calories)

Morning Snack
Pria Mint Chocolate Cookie Bar (110 calories)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Thai-Style Noodles with Chicken (310 calories)
Light and Fit Yogurt (80 calories)

Dinner
2 tortillas (180 calories)
1/2 c. fat free shredded cheddar (90 calories)
Wholly Guacamole (100 calories)

Total calories for the day: 1,020

Exercise: 30 minutes circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment