Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 67-Tuesday

The boxing class...OH MY GODS! IT WAS SO HARD!!!! I serious thought I was going to die by the end of the class. But I pushed through, really giving it my all, and forcing myself NOT to give up. I felt like leaving several times, but I kept telling myself I'm turning my "can'ts" into "cans," and guess what? I made it through the class! Sweat soaked, exhausted and hurting, but I DID IT! They tried to talk me into a membership there (only the first class is free), but 1) it's not something I can see myself doing on a regular basis and 2) I'm a poor grad student and can't afford an $80/month gym membership, especially when I have a free gym on campus. But I'm really proud of myself for pushing through it.

I worked out at home tonight while watching Biggest Loser. Did curls, deadlifts, air boxing, running, kettle bell, and squats. I'm hooked on circuits right now (thanks Jillian Michaels). I also picked up Jillian Michaels' new book and am working my way through.


That's all for now!





Breakfast
1 1/2 c. Multigrain Cheerios (165 calories)
1/2 c. Nature's Promise Organic Skim Milk (40 calories)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan (300 calories)
Light N Fit Yogurt (80 calories)
Venti Iced Unsweetened Green Tea (0 calories)

Afternoon Snack
Pria Mint Chocolate Cookie Bar (110 calories)
1.5 oz. Nature's Promise Veggie Chips (195 calories)
Wholly Guacamole (100 calories)

Dinner
3.5 oz. Smart Taste Rotini (315 calories)
1/2 c. ToBe Healthy Garden Vegetable Sauce (30 calories)

Total calories for the day: 1,335

Exercise:
45 minutes circuits (curls, deadlifts, air boxing, running, kettle bell, and squats)

No comments:

Post a Comment