Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 66: The Jillian Michaels Facebook Challenge

Most people know I'm a fan of Jillian Michaels by now, and I follow her on Facebook. This week she offered the following challenge, and I've decided to accept it!

I'm start out with the fitness challenge TODAY by taking my first ever boxing class! The boxing gym near my work offers the first class for free, so I'm going to check it out tonight. I made my appointment during lunch today, and I'm really excited!

As far as eating out, this was actually my plan for the week anyway, but this gives me even more motivation to do it!

And finally motivation. This is actually going to be the hardest for me, since my mind hasn't exactly been in the best place the past few days. But I'm really going to work on not being self deprecating, and just giving it my all this week!

Breakfast
1 c. Multigrain Cheerios (110 calories)
1/2 c. skim milk (40 calories)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Thai-Style Noodles (310 calories)

2 comments:

  1. Must be a Thai-Style Noodles day today... that's exactly what I have for my lunch as well. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... sorry... mine is Weight-Watchers Smart Ones Thai Style Noodles.

    ReplyDelete