Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 43

Weigh-in: 230.3 (-1.5 lbs)
BMI: 35.0





Down another 1.5 lbs. Didn't quite make it to my goal of being under 230 this week, but I'm really close, so I'll just get there next week! I'm actually surprised I lost as much as I did. My mom has been in town the past week, so it's been harder getting exercise, plus we've been dining out almost every day. I've been keeping track of my calories, but I know I've have a LOT of sodium. However, we did walk 5 miles around DC yesterday viewing cherry blossoms which was a fun way to get exercise for the day. Next week is going to be a little difficult as well since I will be on vacation in Ohio, but luckily the hotel I'm staying at has a 24 hour gym. I've also gone down one bra size, and I'm down to a size 16. I'm getting there slowly, but it's going along.

Something else I've been thinking about recently is inspiration. I'm still ruminating on this topic, but I'll be writing on it soon.

Have a good weekend!
-Katelyn

Breakfast
1 c. Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt (110 calories)
1/8 c. Trader Joe's Lowfat Granola (35 calories)

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken (290 calories)
3 Vanilla Cream cookies (150 calories)

2 comments:

  1. hooooray!!! I can see a differences in the photos already. How much have you lost total?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I've lost 18.7 pounds. I'm 1/5th of the way there!

    ReplyDelete