Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 29

Weigh-in: 234.4 (-4.2 pounds)
BMI: 35.55


WOW! Down 4.2 pounds! This is really exciting for a couple reasons. 1) BECAUSE I LOST ANOTHER 4.2 POUNDS! 2) Because I felt I really pushed myself this week with exercise, and 3) Because I'm really feeling better about myself and what I'm doing.


While I did end up drinking last night (and eating some not-so-healthy foods), I still managed to stay under my daily calorie goal, and made sure to NOT overdo it on alcohol.


Another exciting thing came about this week in that I LOST ONE JEAN SIZE! I'm now officially down from a size 20 (which, let's be honest, those size 20 jeans were tight) to a size 18! I still have a long way to go, but seeing progress helps.


Speaking of seeing progress, I feel like I'm actually seeing a difference in this week's pictures (posted below).


One of the big things that has been helping this week was bringing back some of my old marching band exercises. Arm circles, ab lifts, and marking time to my old shows while holding weights comparable to when I played baritone has been a fun, nostalgic way for me to burn some calories.


I think that's all for now. Hopefully going to play laser tag with some friends today!


-Katelyn


Breakfast: 
Half slider's bun with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter (145 calories)

Lunch:
Smart Ones Thai Style Chick and Rice Noodles (260 calories)
Gnocchi with Asparagus, Shrimp and Pesto (266.25 calories)

Snacks:
2 Girl Scout Thin Mints (80 calories)
1 c. Be Well Berry cereal (110 calories)
1/2 c. 2% milk (65 calories)

Dinner:
Veggie sub (430 calories)
1/2 order fries (118 calories)

Drinks: 
2 Vodka/Fresca (112 calories)

Total calories for the day: 1,582

Exercise:
Laser tag (45 minutes)

20 bicep curls

20 tricep extensions

20 behind-the-head weight lifts

20 forward arm circles

20 backward arm circles

30 second arm hold

5 reps holding ab exercises 

1 comment: