Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 28

Yesterday, I had fast food for one of the first times since starting this program, and ended up being SOOOO sick to my stomach. I hadn't planned on eating fast food, but was in Baltimore for a concert, hadn't eaten since noon, and was starting to get shakey. I decided to order the more "healthy" things on the menu (a veggie burger and small fry) but I still got sick. This is a good/bad thing. Good because my body is adjusted to eating healthy. Bad because when I'm in a pinch, it makes things harder. It's just going to require better planning on my part.

Breakfast
Light 'n Fit Vanilla Yogurt (80 calories)

Lunch
Custom Saladworks Salad (296 calories)

Dinner
Gnocchi with Shrimp, Asparagus and Pesto (266.3 calories)
1 c. Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt (110 calories)
1/8 c. granola (58 calories)

Evening Snacks
3 coconut shrimp (233.3 calories)
Chocolate chip cookie (140 calories)
Totinos Scoops (140 calories)
Salsa (41 calories)

Midnight snack
Smart Ones Chicken Santa Fe (140 calories)

Drinks
5 vodka/Fresca (280 calories)

Total calories for the day: 1,785

No comments:

Post a Comment