Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 22

First I want to say I'm pushing the weigh-in and pictures to tomorrow instead of today. Last night I overdid it on alcohol...REALLY overdid it. Over half of my calories for the day yesterday were solely from alcohol. This simply can not happen any more. Period. If I'm serious about getting healthy, I can't destroy myself with this much alcohol...especially in one evening. Granted, I had a fun night and it was nice to get my mind off things for a while, but at the same time, not so much fun today. That being said, pics and weigh-in are being push to tomorrow as I have serious alcohol bloating today.

Second, exercise. I haven't worked out since last Sunday. It's been a busy week, but I just don't like the fact I haven't done anything this week. Like the drinking, this is something that I need to stick with if I want to really make changes. Planning on a 3 mile bike ride here in a little bit.

That's it for now. I'm off to go attempt to sweat off this hangover.

1 comment:

  1. in my therapist voice, "So when you want to get your mind off things in the future, what are you going to do instead?" :) love ya, hang in there, and don't beat yourself up about it, just learn from it and move on

    ReplyDelete