Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 2

Day 1 went well. Made a crustless quiche which turned out GREAT. It was featured in Cooking Light Magazine and the link can be found here. Hopefully having something I can just heat up in the mornings for breakfast this week will cut back on the desire to eat bagels or donuts on my way into work.


Dinner consisted of grilled chicken with roasted tomatoes (recipe), broccoli, and brown rice. It was good, (though next time I'll likely add some basil in with the roasted tomatoes), filling, and only 374 calories!


I'm really enjoying thinking about what I'm putting into my body and being conscious of my health. I know it's not always going to be easy to stay on track, but I'm hoping as I start seeing results, that it will motivate me to continue on this path.


Also, I'm only going to be posting weigh-ins and photos weekly, rather than daily.


I also just put Jillian Michaels-30 Day Shred at the top of my Netflix queue. From what I've heard, it's really intense, but effective.


-Katelyn


Breakfast
1 slice Crustless Quiche (152 calories)
1 c. 1% milk (100 calories)

Lunch:
1 c. Light & Fit Yogurt (110 calories)
1/8 c. granola (57.5 calories)

Afternoon Snack:
Steamed edamame: (275 calories)
Sugar-free ice cream bar (160 calories)

Dinner:
Egg white omelette (260 calories)
1 slice toast with 2 Tbs. peanut butter, 1 Tb. apple jelly (350 calories)

Drinks:
2 vodka/Diet cokes (120 calories total)

Total calories for the day: 1584.5

Exercise:
Wii Fit-20 min. (-132 calories)

1 comment:

  1. If you like bagels, look for Thomas's Bagel Thins. They are pretty good and only 100 or 110 calories each. I have also been using Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Whipped Cream Cheese. It's 60 calories per serving (2 tbsp), but that is more than enough for these bagel thins.

    Also, you might try SPARKPEOPLE.COM They have a good way to track yourself and the food. They also have a recipe center and a way to calculate the values on your own recipes.

    ReplyDelete