Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 15

Weigh-in: 239.7 lbs (-1.8 pounds)
BMI: 36.35

Smaller amount lost this week, but a loss none-the-less. I'm pretty sure this is right about the pace I need to be losing weight anyway, so this is a good thing.

Didn't do Wii Fit last night, but I did do the Roller Derby Workout and HOLY CRAP does that workout kick your ass! I was sweating it up, feeling the burn in my muscles, and the endorphin high afterwards was AMAZING. If you're looking for a good workout, definitely check it out (no derby skate required). I'm planning on getting some ankle weights at some point to do with the exercises, but it's tough even without. As a note, when I first got the DVD last fall, I tried doing the workout, got about 15 minutes into it and quit because it was "too hard." Last night, even though some of the exercises really pushed me, I MADE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH! I felt really accomplished and REALLY proud of myself for pushing through. I think I might also need a yoga mat though, because doing the floor exercises on hardwood just KILLED my knees.

Still not much difference in the photos, but this is going to take time.




Breakfast
1 c. Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt (110 calories)
1/8 c. granola (58 calories)

Lunch
Egg white, spinach, onion, Feta omelette (500 calories)
1 c. fried potatoes (320 calories)
1 English muffin (120 calories)
1 Tbs. butter (100 calories)

Dinner
1 6" Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (380 calories)

Drinks
5 Michelob Ultra Lime (475 calories)
2 Vodka/Diet Cokes (112 calories)
1 shot tequila (80 calories)

Total calories for the day: 2,255

Exercise: 
20 minutes Roller-Derby Workout (Abs and Cardio)

4 comments:

  1. Girl, just keep pushing! You got this! :) I'm rooting for you to reach whatever goals you are aiming for... And I hope you blast those goals out of the water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome, 1.8 lbs a week would mean 100 lbs in a year, keep at it super woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Good attitude and it sounds like you've got some determination. That's GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The workout by itself is an awesome achievement! Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete